1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18, 25), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Hebrews 9:15-22), in His bodily resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:1-8), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11) and in His personal return in power and glory (Hebrews 9:27-28).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:1-4)